Congratulations to the Partnership’s Digital COVID-19 Response Group, which that has recently been recognised for its exceptional work at two award ceremonies.
The Group was crowned winner of the ‘Excellence in Communication and Engagement’ category at the Forward Healthcare Awards 2020 and was highly commended in the ‘Delivering at Pace’ category at the Health Tech Awards 2020.
The Health Tech Awards 2020 also saw five of our partners listed as highly commended, with three winning awards, including:
• Overall winner – Alder Hey Children’s NHS FT Digital Innovation
• Excellence in Engagement and Comms winner – Liverpool Women’s NHS FT for Ask Alice
• Best Digital First Project winner – Liverpool Women’s Hospital NHS FT for a project using Virtual Reality to support patients, carers and families
• Delivering at Pace – Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership highly commended for the work done by the Covid Response Group
• Major Project Go Live – Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS T highly commended for deploying EPMA system in 4 weeks and Liverpool Women’s NHS FT highly commended for delivering a paper free health record
• Tech Project of the year – Alder Hey Children’s NHS FT and Liverpool Women’s NHS FT highly commended for their Neonatal Telehealth Partnership
• Most Promising Pilot – Otsuka Health Solutions and Mersey Care NHS FT for integrating data sources through the MaST COVID-19 dashboard in to the trust
• Digital at the point of care – Liverpool University Foundation Trust highly commended for Deontics which delivers a Covid 19 treatment pathway
The Forward Healthcare Awards applauded the Group for its cooperation during the Covid crisis by working around the clock with clinicians and managers to solve problems with dedication. Award officials also praised the Group’s central team that coordinated all partners to support the rapid shift to home working whilst providing solutions on hardware and software, exchange information systems and supporting families to keep in touch.