Cheshire and Merseyside Baby Week will be taking place from the 16th to 22nd of November. There will be a host of exciting events lined up for the week that will be both educational and entertaining. From a conversation with the Chesire and Merseyside Maternity Network to learning how to support men’s participation in raising a child, there are multiple events planned for every day of Baby Week!
On Tuesday the 17th of November, there will be a celebration for the launch of the Women and Children's Creative Health Handbook: Wellbeing by Design. There will even be a live event from Liverpool and New York on Friday the 20th of November!
You can find all of the events we have planned for Baby Week so far below:
Monday, November 16th
- 11:00 - 12:30 - Birth Rites Collection Virtual Tours Autumn Semester (Use discount code BabyWeek for free tickets)
- 14:00 - Developing cultural competence: It's everyone’s business
Tuesday, November 17th
- 10:00 - Baby massage taster session
- 10:30 - Addressing health inequalities before they start
- 14:00 - Launch: Women and Children’s Creative Health Handbook
Wednesday, November 18th
- 09:30 - Pictures speak volumes
- 11:00 - Health and the economy - Gender counts
- 15:00 - Why booze and babies don’t mix