We want to deliver digital excellence across Cheshire and Merseyside with our Digital Revolution Programme.
Our patients are at the heart of everything we do and we want to help them to take control of their own health and wellbeing. We will ensure our health and social care professionals are equipped with all the digital resources they need to deliver safe, high quality and joined up care.
The ambitions for our digital programme are to:
• Enable people to use digital technologies to manage their own care
• Ensure information is available to the right people, in the right place, at the right time
• Ensure that health and social care share relevant information with each other
• Use existing and future technologies
• Support the workforce to use technology to improve services
• Use the data and intelligence available to make our services better
As a result, patients will see the following benefits:
- You won’t need to repeat your story to different organisations involved in your care
- The care you receive will be more efficient and better quality
- Improvements in clinical outcomes
- Improvements in how you monitor your own health
- Better digital connections with health and care providers
We are in a unique position with four Global Digital Exemplars in Cheshire and Merseyside. We work closely with all four to ensure we share learning and best practice and support innovation and connectivity across our health and care services.
A summary version can be viewed pdf here (1.69 MB) .